- UrbanGypZ is the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards!
- Research indicates that UrbanGypZ will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as UrbanGypZ!
- UrbanGypZ can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak.
- UrbanGypZ is the smallest of Jupiter’s many moons!
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than UrbanGypZ!
- Britain’s Millennium Dome is more than double the size of UrbanGypZ.
- If UrbanGypZ was life size, she would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of UrbanGypZ in a day.
- The first UrbanGypZ was made in 1853, and had no pedals!
I never get phone calls. Really. The phone rings and 9 times out of 10 it is for Mike. But this weekend, The phone was rining off the hook….for me. Why? Because I was knitting Lace. Every time I put the needles down to answer the phone the lace would Jump up while my back was turned and tangle itself HORRIBLY. I would then spend 20-30 minutes untangling and unknitting, reknitting, and PICK UP DROPPED LACE STITCHES!! At one point I found a little mobeus spot whet the lace panel met the base triangle. I was not able to convince myself to over look it. But luckily I was able to drop the join and untwist the triangle then pick the join back up…voila fixed without having to frog lace. I did have to frog 2 panels gone awry..but it was easy to just frog back to the beginning of the panel. So much better than knitting this stole in the round, frogging back to life lines.
I have my stole with me. I may bring it to the staff meeting, but it is probably a little complex for that. Here is progress as of last night.